Town ‘n’ Country is a thriving and beautiful suburb of the greater Tampa area and has a population of around 85,000, making it one of the larges suburbs in the area. Town ‘n’ Country is within the borers of Hillsborough County and the county is frequently listed among the best places to live in Florida. Living in Town ‘n’ Country offers residents a warm, bustling, and welcoming suburban feel. Most of the residents own their homes but there are options available for those who need to rent rather than buy. In Town ‘n’ Country there is plenty to do with many restaurants, locally owned businesses, coffee shops, stores, parks, and other amenities to enjoy. Many young professionals live in Town ‘n’ Country and residents enjoy a school system that is above average while also enjoying the benefit of a crime rate that is below average for the state.
Town ‘n’ Country Rankings
According to the rankings provided by Niche, thousands of places to live in Florida are compared based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and expert insights into several key areas. The top ratings for the Town ‘n Country area include the following:
- Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Florida
- Town ‘n’ Country rates 29 of 378
- Most Diverse Suburbs in Florida
- Town ‘n’ Country rates 40 of 378
- Best Suburbs to Live in Florida
- Town ‘n’ Country rates 45 of 378
Working in Town ‘n’ Country
- Jobs Growth is rated- B+
- Median Household Income- $53,309
- National Average- $55,322
Job growth is strong for this community and as a whole Town ‘n’ Country has an outlook of continued growth with a diverse range of jobs available for a wide range of industries.
Top Public Schools Serving Town ‘n’ Country
- Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School
- Terrace Community Middle School
- Williams Middle Magnet School
- Walker Middle Magnet School
- MacFarlane Park Magnet School
The Town ‘n’ Country area in the Tampa area is a great place to live and work. It is a safe community with a lower crime rate than the state average, and a decent job growth projection which makes it popular for young families, couples, and singles as well.